Tabletop educational game with Alice the Fox: The game is to memorise “Catching Fish” from the Belgian brand Lilliputiens – this is a very fun and entertaining game focusing on the attention and dexterity for your child as well as encouraging them to use their memory recall abilities! Before you start a fun children’s game of Lilliputiens it is necessary to complete the following task:
- Remove all the fish out of the box and close the lid.
- Insert into the slots on the cover of the game all the fish upside down.
- Alice the fox game “Catching Fish” starts with the youngest participant.
Each player Lilliputiens game, need to catch 2 fish with a special rod in the form of Alice the Fox, afterwards compare the two fish that they have pulled out from the water.
The rules of the memory skill game are as follows:
Take all the fish from the box and close it again. Place all the fish, head down, into the slots in the lid.
The youngest player starts. When it is your turn to play, FISH for 2 fish using the fishing rod and COMPARE the two.
- If they are the same, then you get to keep them. Place them in front of you, IMITATE their expressions and play again.
- If they are different, place the fish back in the slots, REMEMBER where they are and pass the fishing rod to the next player.
- If you manage to find the pair of piranhas, STEAL a pair of fish from one of the other players if they have one, and smile like a piranha. The winner is the player who collects the most pairs!
The winner of the memory developing game Alice the Fox: “Catching Fish” by Lilliputiens will be the participant who can catch the most fish pairs!
- Fish (16 pcs.)
- A special rod in the form of Alice Fox
- Box that is used to play the game and store the pieces.
Material: very dense natural laminated board.
Package Size: 25.5 x 22.5 x 4 cm.
Brand Country: Belgium
Country of origin: Belgium