Return & Exchange – here are the rules that apply at Toucan Toys
Withdraw – We follow Norwegian law.
At Toucan Toys we follow Norwegian law for distance selling. It means that you can undo and send the goods you have purchased at Toucan Toys back to us and get your money back.
There are some rules:
- You must send the goods back to us within 14 days from the date you recieved the item(s) at dielivery point. During the Christmas season we have extended withdrawal. For goods purchased from 1st November to 24th December applied cancellation period is up until January 10 in the next year;
- The item(s) must be unused, undamaged and returned in original packaging;
- You must pay the freight in connection with the return. Do not send goods in cash on delivery;
- Return Form, which can be found online, must be completed and submitted along with the item.
For further details concerning withdrawal by remote sales (over the Internet).
From the time we receive the item from you, it can take up to 14 days that the amount is refunded to your account. If you have chosen eAccounting invoice and not yet paid the item, we will stop the invoice with us as soon as we have processed your return, but the payment deadline of 14 days is still your responsibility to comply.
Exchange – send the goods back to us in the online store on the following address:
Oddmund Viks Vei 10, Stavanger, 4024 Norway.
You can always change the items you have purchased at Toucan Toys, by sending them back to the online store. Again there are some rules:
- Selling goods replace inside 14 days (see section on right of return above);
- You must send the receipt of the purchase by email, together with the goods by mail.
- The item must be unused, undamaged and returned in its original packaging. Returned in the same condition that you purchased it.
- You must pay the freight charges in connection with changing the item. Do not send goods in cash on delivery.
- Return Form, which can be found on our website, must be completed and submitted along with the item.