Toucan Toys and Lilliputiens prepared an easy DIY project to do with the kids this week to decorate your Easter table.
Keep your empty toilet paper rolls to create fun Lilliputiens characters crashing your Easter party.
Here is what you will need:
- empty toilet paper rolls
This is what you need to do:
1. Download and print our printable templates here:
2. Colour the characters on your free printable and cut them following the lines
3. Paint your toilet paper rolls in one color and let them dry
4. Glue your characters to your dry paper roll
5. Place them on your table and plates to decorate the Easter table.
*You can even put some small eggs in them!